We are accepting applications for a Part-Time Medical Clinic Receptionist. Some evenings and every-other Saturday (until noon). This person will act as the first point of contact for patients by providing a positive first impression and establish strong patient relationships.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Promptly and professionally answers telephone calls. Routes calls appropriately, offering voice mail, paging, or redirection of calls as needed per clinic’s phone policy.
- Schedules patient appointments.
- Distributes incoming faxes appropriately.
- Sorts and distributes daily mail.
- Maintains patient and clinic confidentiality.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education: High school diploma or equivalent.
Experience: One year of experience preferred in customer service or reception, preferably in a health care environment. One or more years of Epic experience preferred.
- Knowledge of medical terminology and organization services.
- Knowledge of individual responsibilities to accurately direct callers.
- Ability to use multi-line phone system, including transferring calls and paging.
- Ability to multi-task and maintain composure.
- Ability to speak clearly and loudly enough to be heard by callers and patients.
- Elicits appropriate information to route calls to the appropriate person.
- Prevents, calms, or defuses irate callers and patients by working with them to identify concerns and properly directs calls.
Kaukauna Clinic, S.C.Kaukauna Clinic is an independent multi-physician family practice group providing care to the residents of the Fox Valley and surrounding areas. Our board certified family physicians and nurse practitioners provide compassionate, high quality care to patients of all ages- newborn, child/adolescent, adult and the elderly.