An established CPA firm is seeking an experienced Office/Accounting Assistant to join our family. We are a small, but established public accounting office located very close to the Bethesda Metro Station. We are seeking an Office/Accounting Assistant whose responsibilities will include:
- Interacting with clients in person and on the telephone
- Office Supply Management
- Digital / Paper File Maintenance
- General Administrative Tasks
Qualified candidates must have:
- A minimum of 2-5 years of professional work experience
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and a positive attitude
- Professional oral and written communication skills
- Experience with MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc)
- Strong focus on details and deadlines
- Experience using Quickbooks or equivalent for bookkeeping
The ideal candidate will have experience working in a public accounting office, or will have experience doing bookkeeping. The work hours will be 9AM to 5:30PM, Monday through Friday, with some Saturday hours required during tax season (January through April).
We offer a competitive salary, pleasant work environment, medical insurance, paid holidays and vacation, paid parking or metro benefits, along with a business casual attire dress code.
Interested applicants please send your cover letter, resume, and references.
Compensation will be based on qualifications and experience.