- Expired: June 23, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
Marketing Coordinator wanted to join the corporate marketing team of a boutique retail real estate brokerage firm. The company is seeking individuals who will be comfortable in maintaining various projects and have a creative skillset. The ideal candidate will be a team player, self-starter, fast learner, hard-working, organized, able to problem solve and prioritize, be extremely detail-oriented. The ability to multi-task and jump from one task to another is key. The role requires you to balance servicing clients and brokers’ needs as well as daily corporate marketing tasks in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment. Looking for someone who welcomes new job responsibilities, is eager to learn and grow in our company. A professional, positive, can-do attitude, is a must!
About The Company
Katz & Associates is an industry-leading boutique retail real estate brokerage and advisory firm with over 25 years of experience in assisting retailers, restaurants, and landlords in lease and sales negotiations as well as strategic planning, market analysis, and dispositions.
- Create, update and edit flyers, social media graphics, trade show collateral, email campaigns, signage, photos, offering memorandums, and corporate marketing packages using Adobe Creative Suite
- Service client and broker needs that include maps, trade aerials, floor plans, demographic reports, tour books, and market research
- Maintain brand standards to ensure consistency and quality for all marketing pieces
- Assist in monitoring and updating the company website, social media profiles, marketing calendar, CoStar account, master listing and tenant catalogs, contact lists, and email campaigns
- Oversee printing and distribution of annual packages, books, collateral, boards, signage, and other printed materials
- Undertake daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the department’s activities such as answering the telephone, copying, printing, ordering, mailing
- Contribute to marketing and creative brainstorming initiatives
- Undertake daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the department’s activities such as answering the telephone, copying, printing, ordering, mailing, etc.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of experience in a design or real estate marketing/administrative role
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines and manage simultaneous priorities, working independently or as part of a team
- Strong knowledge in the use of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator) for PC
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Constant Contact, Regis, CoStar, LoopNet, Smartsheet, Microsoft Teams experience a plus
Katz & Associates
AddressEnglewood Cliffs, NJ
BusinessView all jobs at Katz & Associates