Program Manager - IT Support Services ($5k Signing Bonus)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The United States Army Medical Research Institute of Chemical Defense (USAMRICD) Information Management/S6 is responsible for providing direct Information Technology (IT) support and services to USAMRICD employees located at the Edgewood Area of Aberdeen Proving Ground (APG), MD. The Program Manager is responsible for contracts related to US Army Information Technology (IT) programs. Manages, organizes, directs, and coordinates planning and production of all IT support activities. Cost, schedule, and performance expectations must be carefully managed. The Program Manager must have a firm understanding of the structure of government contracts and how to administer them.
The compensation package will include a comprehensive benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life & Disability, Personal & Family Medical Leave, 15 days of PTO, 11 paid holidays, 401(k) with employer matching, FSA, EAP, and more. The salary range may be up to $160,000, depending on experience. This is an on-site position. The Program Manager shall be available and required to work additional hours as deemed necessary for adequate deliverable care of services.
Your duties as Program Manager:
- Acts as a liaison with customers, executives, administrators, and operational employees as necessary to ensure contract performance. Reports in writing and orally to higher management; communicates directly with clients and/or other contractor personnel, and effectively allocates resources.
- Serves as the contractor authorized to interface with the Contracting Officers Representative (COR), MRICDs team leads, and client agency representatives.
- Responsible for formulating and enforcing work standards, assigning contractor schedules, reviewing work discrepancies, supervising contractor personnel, and communicating policies, purposes, and goals of the organization to subordinate personnel.
- Understands business complexity and project interdependencies to optimize performance across the program.
- Responsible for overall contract performance.
- Maintains regular and punctual attendance.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must have five (5) years of information technology experience.
- Must have three (3) years DoD experience.
- Experience includes increasing responsibilities in program management of information systems and related services.
- Must have and maintain an active Secret Security clearance (U.S. citizenship required).
- Required Certifications:
- PMI PMP and/or ITIL certification.
- (Security+ or equivalent as specified in DoD 8570.01 M) – IAT Level II.
- DoD 8570.01 M Computing Environment Certified (preferred MCSA; Windows Server 2012 meets minimum CE requirement).
- Proficient knowledge of the architecture and typology of software, hardware, and networks, including LANS, WANS, and telecommunications systems, and systems life cycle management.
- Ability to thrive in an unstructured, fast-moving and constantly evolving IT environment.
- Must have demonstrated communications skills at all levels of management.
Desired Qualifications & Skills:
- Detailed understanding of all levels of IT support and development.
- Assembles, recruits and leads IT professionals as necessary to perform assigned tasks.
- Demonstrated capability in the overall management of multi-task contract of the size, type, and complexity described in the contract’s Performance Work Statement (PWS).
- Ability to accurately track project performance, budgets and Schedules
- Highly proficient with MS Office to include MS Project.
- Comprehensive understanding of Government Contracts.
- Assembles and recruits professionals as necessary to perform assigned tasks.
- Demonstrated capability in the overall management of the multi-task contract of the size, type, and complexity described in the PWS.
Additional Job Details:
- Travel between IT support facilities may be anticipated but not expected.
- Position consists of sitting for long periods of time, using hands/fingers, handling, reaching with hands and arms, speaking or translating. Periods of walking, standing, bending, kneeling, stooping, crouching, and lifting equipment weighing up to 30 pounds. Moderate to extended periods of office work with heavy periods of computer usage. May be assigned occasional to moderate periods of analytical tasks requiring extensive reasoning abilities. It is Katmai’s business philosophy and practices to provide reasonable accommodations, according to applicable state and federal laws, to all qualified individuals with physical or mental disabilities.
- Work is performed primarily indoors at a well-lit office or server room environment. The environment is normally air conditioned, but conditions may change depending upon circumstances. Work may need to be performed in a fast-paced environment requiring quick thinking and rapid judgments. The employee will be exposed to a wide variety of clients in differing functions, personalities, and abilities.
We understand that our strength as a professional services organization lies in our talented workforce, and we pride ourselves on attracting and retaining outstanding employees from our exceptional staff of highly skilled technical workers to our team of committed and knowledgeable support personnel.
Katmai is committed to providing the highest level of customer support and satisfaction possible. If you share our commitment, we encourage you to apply.
To be considered for this position, all applicants must apply on the company website, https://katmaicorp.com/life-at-katmai/
We are a VEVRAA Federal Contractor
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Preference will be given to Ouzinkie Shareholders, Spouses of Shareholders, and Descendants of Shareholders in accordance with Title 43 U.S. Code 1626(g) and Title 42 U.S. Code 2000e - 2(i).
Executive Order 11246, as amended, protects applicants and employees from discrimination based on inquiring about, disclosing, or discussing their compensation or the compensation of other applicants or employees.
Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law Poster: https://katmai.egnyte.com/dl/FrUjevEY7z
EEO Supplement Poster: https://katmai.egnyte.com/dl/pzpazUDsKb
Pay Transparency Poster: https://katmai.egnyte.com/dl/XP6htB3UCc
Right to Work Poster: https://katmai.egnyte.com/dl/KGGBPdDBaV
Right to Work Poster (Spanish): https://katmai.egnyte.com/dl/vUsEZp98X4
E-Verify Poster: https://katmai.egnyte.com/dl/ZnhZwl4XK1
E-Verify Poster (Spanish): https://katmai.egnyte.com/dl/HFEbHdtz1e
Katmai Management Services
Get fresh Army Chemistry jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.