We're seeking an experienced Close Air Support Analyst/Writer that possesses the completion of Air Command and Staff College or equivalent.
In this role, you will:
- Monitor conduct of CAS missions and write analyses of those missions.
- Assist the USAF 548 CTS in building and conducting After Action Reviews (AAR) and write summaries of AARs.
- Plan and prepare rotational scenario products to include: ATOs, ACOs and SPINS.
- Conduct analyses using independent judgment and experience.
- Prepare various documents and reports using Microsoft Office programs.
We'd love to hear from you if you have:
- Experience in the employment of Close Air Support.
- Achieved a BS/BA Degree from an accredited college or university.
- Completed Air Command and Staff College or equivalent.
- Experience as a staff officer in a numbered Air Force or higher headquarters.
- Experience working in an Air Operations Center, ASOC or equivalent.
Benefits/perks you'll be eligible for:
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Life and Disability Insurance
- 401(k) with employer match
- Paid holidays
- Parental and personal leave
- Employee discount programs and more
If you think you'd be a good fit for this position, click here to apply: https://katmaicorp.hua.hrsmart.com/hr/ats/Posting/view/392