- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking an attorney who can provide quality legal services to our large, diverse client base. Our ideal candidate will work passionately and effectively alongside our senior partner, associate attorneys and staff to ensure a successful outcome for our clients. Contact us today if you have outstanding research and writing skills, trial experience, can handle a heavy caseload, and are comfortable using today’s legal software!
We are preferably looking for someone with experience in Real Estate, Unlawful Detainer, Probate, Estate Planning, with trial experience a plus.Compensation:
$80,000 - $120,000Responsibilities:
- Work closely with and provide leadership to administrative staff concerning client billing, client meetings and invoicing, as well as finalizing client projects
- Oversee paralegals, law clerks, and administrative staff
- Complete legal research and prepare motions, pleadings, and briefs
- Prepare various legal documents, such as motions, pleadings, briefs, and correspondence
- Provide legal counsel to clients by analyzing their needs and determining a proper course of action
- Drafting pleadings, motions, letters and other legal research and writings
- Attend Court hearings and Trials
- Must be able to handle heavy caseload with little supervision
- Well-versed in legal research software (Westlaw/Lexis)
- Ability to use Microsoft Office is required
- Communication, problem-solving, decision-making, interpersonal, and public speaking skills required
- Successful completion of accredited law school with Juris Doctorate (J.D.) degree with 2 years of related experience
Small firm that provides individualized service to each client. We strive to provide a unique experience to each client. Katje Law Group provides a friendly work environment.
Katje Law Group
LegalView all jobs at Katje Law Group