- Entering orders via phone, face to face and by email correspondence using Oracle Database
- Communicates with customers via phone and in person regarding purchase orders including but not limited to: availability, shipment status, tracking and production dates.
- Maintains emailed communication regarding new and outstanding orders.
- Daily filing of invoices
- Numerical sortation of daily orders for end of day processing.
- Effectively communicates with customers by use of emails, phone, fax and via direct communication with walk-in customers.
- Aids customers in specific product questions using our catalog and website
- Ability to handle customer problem resolution regarding issues with orders, shipping and order delays
- Clear understanding of Microsoft Office- Mainly Outlook
- Oracle experience is preferred
- Strong attention to details and accuracy of data entry
- Excellent communication both written and verbal – Spanish is a plus
- Follow-up and organizational skills
- Self-motivated and comfortable working both independently and as part of a tea