Licensed Agency Producer/CSR
Kathy Butler-District Office Rancho Cordova, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are expanding and have an opening for top performing Insurance Sales Representatives to join our team-oriented sales department. With our insurance office’s extensive customer care work, a successful sales structure and our amazing products and services, you will be set up for success.
If you are ready to build your insurance sales career in our client oriented, fast paced office, apply today to learn more.
Career Development & Growth
- Develop insurance quotes, makes sales presentations, and closes sales.
- Develop ongoing networking relationships with Real Estate Agents, Mortgage Lenders, Title Companies, Auto Dealers, etc.
- Generating insurance quotes.
- Be outstanding at relationship building.
- Foster strong relationships with our customers to maintain a high level of client retention and product loyalty.
- Provide customers with additional information about new products and services.
- Possess an upbeat, positive and enthusiastic attitude.
- Proficiency to multi-task, follow-thru and follow-up.
- Confident, self-starter who works well independently.
- A Property & Casualty license is preferred but will train good individual.
- Career minded vision.
- Ability to obtain or possess an active Life & Health Insurance license.
- Driven and goal-oriented individual.