Quality Assurance Technician II
Katalyst Healthcares & Life Sciences Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Maintain certification to inspect a minimum of one business units products and Incoming Inspection equipment.
- Perform incoming inspection on components and Electro/mechanical products per company/regulatory specifications.
- Work from engineering schematics or blueprints to perform accurate checks and tests.
- Comply be required to comply with documentation and regulatory procedures and policies.
- Maintain inspection equipment (calibration, cleanliness).
- Provide training and/or guidance to other Quality Control personnel.
- Interact with internal and external customers to resolve, inspection and/or components issues.
- Verify the accuracy of orders to the Devise History record (DHR) and customer order
- Work from written and/or verbal instructions while maintaining pace with production requirements
- Provide coaching feedback to assemblers to help improving their processes
- Maintain inspection paperwork ensuring its completed according to applicable requirements
- Required to comply with documentation and regulatory procedures and policies
- Interact with internal customers to help resolve, inspection and/or components issues
- Inspect labeling, literature and/or packaging to ensure regulatory compliance
- Support the identification of changes in product quality and facilitate actions to address negative quality trends
- Support the inspection of multiple products/product lines as needed
- Devise and utilize non-standard inspection procedures
- Participate in or lead QA improvement projects
- May be a subject matter expert with products certified to inspect
- May support the development or revision of Final Inspection Work Instructions
- May support and/or lead continuous improvement projects
- May include training others on inspection techniques and procedures.
- May be required to assess compliance of processes to standards established.
- Develop or modify Calypso and/or PC-DMIS CMM programs for Receiving Inspection activities.
- Support investigation of nonconforming product
- 1-2 years Calypso and/or PC-DMIS CMM programming skills or technical certification required.
- Quality assurance experience preferred
- Experience in inspection method development required
- 2-4 years close tolerance quality control inspection
- 2+ years quality assurance inspection of assembled products
- GD&T training or experience required.
- Experience conducting nonconformance investigations
- Reading, writing, arithmetic, and measuring skills.
- Good computer skills and the ability to learn Stryker specific programs.
- Ability to write technical reports
- Blueprint/Engineering schematic reading and interpretation.
- Ability to select and operate appropriate measurement and equipment accurately.
- Basic/Non-routine inspection techniques
- CQI/CQT or other Quality/ mechanics skill recognition desired
- Gage R&R experience preferred
Katalyst Healthcares & Life Sciences
AddressFort Lauderdale, FL
ManufacturingView all jobs at Katalyst Healthcares & Life Sciences