Associate Manager: Equipment/Fixture Development
Katalyst Healthcares & Life Sciences Fremont, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- As a R&D Manager, you will be responsible for recruiting and leading a talented team of engineers and designing and implementing complex concepts for equipment and fixtures used in the neurovascular division.
- You will work closely with peers in R&D, Process Development to develop equipment and fixtures that meets customer and system requirements.
- You will follow the defined design practices to ensure equipment/fixtures are safe, robust and user friendly.
- Recruit and manage a team of Engineers/Designers/Equipment Specialist to deliver high quality applications and platforms for the Neurovascular Division.
- Work with development teams to ensure solution designs and integration designs align with the overall architecture roadmap and technical standards.
- Oversee the implementation and completion of projects, initiatives, and system maintenance. Ensure that work is completed according to specified standards and timelines.
- Build and implement appropriate development and operations processes/tools to manage an effective Development organization. Develop and maintain integrations and other third party or first party systems.
- Manage 3rd Party Vendors
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Equivalent
- 8+ years of experience in Equipment Development, Tooling Design or Equivalent
- Experience leading a team as Project Lead or Team Lead
- Experience in working with Medical Device Environment preferred
- Experience in Automation Desirable
- Experience in using Design Software: Solid Works
- Experience in URS,IQ, FAR, & SAT.
Katalyst Healthcares & Life Sciences
TechnologyView all jobs at Katalyst Healthcares & Life Sciences