Client Services Representative I - Multi-Family
Join the leader in providing smarter solutions for a safer world.
Are you ready to be a part of the leading provider of property technology solutions in the ever-growing multi-family real estate sector? Kastle Systems is revolutionizing the property technology space, introducing innovative solutions that serve over 460M square feet of real estate globally. We cater to a diverse range of clients in the commercial and multi-family real estate, education, and construction industries.
As a Client Services Representative on our Multi-family team, you will be at the forefront of our mission to provide smarter solutions for a safer world. You'll have the unique opportunity to engage with a wide range of customers, delivering exceptional experiences while resolving complex problems in a fast-paced environment. Your empathy, patience, and outstanding communication skills will be essential as you build strong relationships with our valued clients.Responsibilities:
- Embrace a customer-first mindset, promptly responding to clients with high-quality support while adhering to Kastle's policies and standards.
- Efficiently and satisfactorily address client issues and requests, ensuring full resolution.
- Collaborate closely with internal teams to maintain up-to-date project knowledge and proactively communicate any potential issues or opportunities related to the project.
- Coordinate with other internal departments to resolve issues and follow through with client until completion.
- Effectively communicate Kastle's capabilities and services to clients, showcasing our value proposition.
- Be the voice of the client within the organization, understanding and representing their goals and interests to the team.
- Regularly provide input on client account activity, including status and call reports, to the Team Lead.
- May take escalated calls from call center agents and use limited discretion/decision-making authority as needed to resolve customer issues.
- Quickly respond to in-bound customer inquiries via phone and email.
- Bachelor's degree preferred or 1-3 years of customer service experience.
- Possess a clear and professional speaking voice with excellent telephone manner and writing skills.
- Exhibit excellent organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple competing priorities effectively.
- Display technical and analytical aptitude, quickly learning new programs, systems, and applications.
- Proven troubleshooter with strong logic and critical thinking skills for assessing, prioritizing, and solving problems.
- Thrive as a team player in a fast-paced, professional environment.
- Demonstrate a sense of urgency in resolving customer needs.
Equal Opportunity Statement:
The property technology space is growing rapidly, and Kastle Systems is leading the way. Kastle Systems is the leader in managed security, with a track record of introducing innovative technologies to serve over 460M square feet of real estate globally. Clients span the commercial and multifamily real estate, education, and construction industries and the customers they serve. Delivering a world class customer experience drives everything we do, and Kastle’s mission is to be our customers’ best service provider and to ensure that their security the most effective, efficient and convenient. Kastle's integrated security solution, including access control, video, and remote video monitoring, significantly reduces costs and improves the critically important 24x7 performance for building owners, developers and tenants.
At Kastle, we believe that diversity makes us stronger - at work and in the world. Kastle Systems International, LLC is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by applicable federal or state laws.
Kastle SystemsFalls Church, VA
BusinessView All Kastle Systems Jobs
Get fresh Client Services Representative I - Multi-Family jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.