- Expired: March 05, 2023. Applications are no longer accepted.
WHO WE ARE:
The true testament of a company is not what they do when things go right, but what they do when things go wrong. Understanding this as a company is how we have become the area's most trusted solar installers and why people ultimately choose us when looking for their solar contractor. Kasselman Solar is an affiliate of Kasselman Electric, est. in 1948, and because of our values, has gained the trust of many to become the leader in the local home/commercial solar market.
Kasselman Solar is looking for an Accountant who can provide strategic financial support guiding the company to meet or exceed corporate goals. The successful candidate will collaborate with the Executive Team to determine more effective processes to facilitate company operations, tax issues, and growth. If you have a strong desire to become a part of a dynamic team utilizing the latest technology to innovate and grow, you may be the perfect person to fill this position.
- Using bookkeeping databases, spreadsheets and software
- Posting financial transactions using appropriate computer software
- Receiving and recording vouchers, weekly payments to vendors
- Entering debits and credits into software applications and databases accurately
- Producing a variety of reports
- Checking for accuracy in reports, figures and postings
- Reconciling and reporting any discrepancies found in the records
- Provide insight and tactical recommendations
- Maintaining client data base
- Monthly credit cards processing, verification and posting in QB
- Weekly meetings with CFO
- Daily audits of receipts to vendor invoices
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks.
- Ability to be a "team player" with other departments
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Ability to be a self starter
Education and Experience:
- 2 years experience with 2 years accounting degree or
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting required
- Proficiency with accounting software required, QuickBooks
- Health insurance, Dental insurance,
- Vision Insurance, 401(k) and 401(k) matching,
- Paid training,
- Flexible Spending Account,
- Health Savings Account (HSA),
- Medical Flexible Spending Account (MFSA),
- EAP (Employee Assistance Program),
- Parental Leave.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,000 -$60,000
- Commensurate with experience
Career path with opportunity to grow with the company in a fast growing, exciting industry that is making a difference in the world as well as providing for an incredible investment for our customers
Kasselman Solar is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not tolerate discrimination and harassment of any kind. At Kasselman Solar, we believe that empowering people and valuing their differences will help us create a cleaner planet run by the sun. That's why we strive to make solar inclusive. Our commitment to diversity and inclusion enables us to build diverse teams and develop inclusive work environments. We do our best to make sure all people feel respected, supported and connected at work.
Finance and Insurance
Get fresh Accounting Coordinator jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.