SUMMARY: Directs the repair and overhauling of used PistenBully machines and other company vehicles and prepares new vehicles for delivery by performing the following duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties and responsibilities may be added, deleted, or changed at any time at the discretion of management, formally or informally, either verbally or in writing.
· Examines vehicle and discusses with customer or supervisor the nature and extent of damage or malfunction. Plan work procedure.
· Prepares new vehicles for resale by testing such things as fluid levels, battery functions, heater, hydraulics, electronics, etc. according to an extensive check sheet in a timely manner.
· Develop and aggressively promote programs for billable service work.
· Supervises service shop employees and coordinate work schedules.
· Review and maintain weekly timecards.
· Review and approve all job closings.
· Assist in maintenance of parts inventory.
· Fill in for parts representative, as required.
· Troubleshoot vehicle systems such as electronic, hydraulic, suspension, etc.
· Work closely with regional manager for smooth running regional operation.
· Train customers in repairing, servicing, or operating their new or used PistenBully machines.
· Travels and performs on-site service.
· Demonstrate PistenBully machines for customers, and attend local trade shows and service s schools to actively promote PistenBully machines.
· Repair and maintain company vehicles.
· Fills out required paperwork as it pertains to sales, preparation, and repair jobs.
· Maintains a clean, safe, and efficient working environment.
· Observes operation of vehicles, tools, and equipment according to set safety procedures.