- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are looking for an Operations assistant!
Kaski Inc is a fast pace, growing company that strives to be the best in service and quality. We are looking for people that are willing to grow with us on our team! Here at Kaski we believe in strong teamwork and strive to live by concepts from Patrick Lencioni's books The Ideal Team Player & The Five Dysfunctions of a Team. We are looking for more team players that have Humble, Hungry, and Smart attributes. If you are looking for a fun family-oriented place to work, apply now!
Job Description: Assist managers in paperwork, scheduling, material ordering, and data reports. This position is to help the Supervisors manage projects more effectively and will also include assisting with marketing and tech support.
Direct report: Project Supervisor/Operations Manager
- Order locates and permits for new projects.
- Order materials for current and new projects.
- Assist with scheduling for subcontractors and crew.
- Assist with new tool ordering and tool rentals.
- Organize paperwork and reports for every assigned project.
- Assist with and develop organization for inventory, tools, and specialty items.
- Tech support for marketing, SEO, social media, and branding.
- Project Docs, RFI’s, Submittals, and Closeouts.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent communication.
- Customer service oriented.
- Blueprint reading and CAD training.
- Understanding of our services.
- 2 years of computer skills, both hardware & software.
- Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, & Publisher)
- Skills/knowledge of BuilderTrend App is helpful.
The Operations Assistant will focus on the above priorities, and know that job duties may expand as the company continues to grow. Pay for this position may range from $22-$28/hour to start. Also included are health insurance, dental insurance, short-term disability, life insurance, PTO, and paid holidays.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $22.00 - $28.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Microsoft Office: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Required)
Work Location: One location
2321 W 1st STDuluth, MN
Get fresh Strive Communities jobs daily straight to your inbox!