Warehouse Associate I
- Posted: over a month ago
Kaseya® is the leading global provider of complete IT Management Solutions for managed service providers (MSPs) and internal IT organizations. Through its open platform and customer-centric approach, Kaseya delivers best in breed technologies that allow organizations to efficiently manage, secure, and backup IT. Join the company with the industry's most comprehensive, integrated IT management platform that empowers businesses to be more efficient, profitable, and successful.
Kaseya has achieved a valuation of over $15 billion USD as well as sustained, strong, double-digit growth over the past several years. The company is backed by Insight Venture Partners (and TPG (tpg.com), two of the leading global private equity firms investing in high-growth technology and software companies that drive transformative change in the industries they serve. Founded in 2000, Kaseya currently serves customers in over 25 countries across a wide variety of industries. To learn more about our company and our award-winning solutions, go to Kaseya.com or ITComplete.com and to hear from one of our Customer Success Team Leads turned SVP of Account Management, please visit: I Am Kaseya.
Kaseya is not your typical company. We are not afraid to tell you exactly who we are and our expectations. We have achieved record levels of success being BOLD, being GRITTY, being ACCOUNTABLE. The thousands of people that succeed at Kaseya are prepared to go above and beyond for the betterment of our customers, and the betterment of their careers and long-term financial wealth. We want AGGRESSIVE people prepared to earn success through hard work and dedication; people who are driven by financial rewards. People who want the opportunity for everything but feel entitled to nothing. We are an IN-OFFICE company - we value collaboration; we know learning is accelerated in an in-office environment allowing for faster career progression and greater productivity. We grow our own talent - over 95% of those in management positions were internal promotions of individuals who joined in entry level positions.
The Warehouse Associate I is responsible for performing several activities within the warehouse including material handling, packaging of orders, and shipping. The Warehouse Associate should be organized and detail oriented. Other daily activities include working within our ERP system for tasks such as inventory adjustments, shipments, and processing work orders. The warehouse associate will also be required to operate different types of powered industrial equipment (all necessary training provided).
This position will report directly to the Shipping Supervisor.
- General material handling activities
- Package all Datto devices into the appropriate boxes
- Ensure all packages are neatly stacked onto pallets
- Cleaning warehouse area every night
- Operate forklift and pallet jacks
- Preparing documentation and kit materials
- Monitoring inventory, ensuring inventory is neatly stored
- Conducting and assisting with regular cycle counts
- Assisting assembly, logistics, and inventory management in large-scale tasks such as unboxing chassis for build, assembling drives in trays for server management
- 3-5 years experience, preferably in Logistics or warehouse environment
- Ability to operate bailer, forklift and pallet jack (training provided)
- Excellent time management skills
- Strong communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft office
- Ability to lift 75 lbs.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance - 100% Health premiums covered for employees
- Company-paid Life and Disability insurance
- HSA Account contribution up to $2,000
- 401k with match
- Paid Holidays and generous PTO plan - 20 days in your first year!
Join the Kaseya growth rocket ship and see how we are #ChangingLives !
Kaseya provides equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants without regard to race, religion, age, ancestry, gender, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, veteran status, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Transportation and Storage
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?