Karter School is hiring full time or part time bus drivers/floaters to transport preschool and elementary aged children. Karter Schools is a Premier Award Winning Preschool in the area. If you are excited to be part of a winning team, apply today.
As a Karter bus driver, you are responsible for transporting children to and from school, ensuring timely pick-up and safe drop-off in the process. While you are on the road, you are responsible for maintaining a safe environment for everyone inside the bus.
Hours of Operation: Monday - Friday, 7:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- transport students to and from school and special events
- adhere to an assigned schedule
- arrive at pick-up and drop-off points in a timely manner
- ensure the safety of all bus passengers
- complete maintenance records and incident reports
- maintain a high standard of cleanliness inside the bus
- conduct daily inspections of the vehicle prior to operation
- recognize and report any required bus maintenance
- Coverage on playgrounds during recess
Qualifications for School Bus Driver:
- Valid Virginia driver's license
- Professional bus driving experience preferred
- Clean five-year driving abstract and no at-fault accidents within the last five years
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to pass a background check and fingerprint
Shift will be discussed during interview.
Why join us?
- Team based collaboration.
- We LOVE to have fun and celebrate YOU: Team potlucks, staff meals, party, family atmosphere, holiday staff party & team extravaganza where teachers win cruises, apple laptops, etc.
- Career growth and promotion opportunities unparalleled in the field. Multi-sites growth opportunities.
- Incentives for Teacher and Family Referrals.
Karter SchoolsSterling, VA
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.