Kartchner Homes is looking for an experienced Construction Superintendent to join our team in the Idaho Falls, ID region. If you are detail oriented, have a passion for the construction/real estate industry, and thrive on a great working atmosphere, this is the job for you!
Kartchner Homes takes pride in being a premier home builder in the Northern Utah and Southeast Idaho regions. We offer quality and affordable homes/townhomes where you can pick from multiple plans to have the home of your dreams. We offer team unity, growth opportunities, competitive pay, and benefits.
The Construction Superintendent position will be working within a team atmosphere performing functions related to on-site construction activities. This includes inspections on compliance, keeping schedules, quality during construction, and all on-site construction activities.
Key Responsibilities & Attributes for Success:
- Responsible for all on-site construction activities
- Enforces construction schedules
- Supervises construction and solves construction problems
- Conducts inspections for compliance with the plans, specs, and codes
- Follows the QCC payment approval process
- Responsible for quality during the construction process
- Responsible for the homeowner orientation
- Assists in scheduling and completion of warranties
- Assists in the preparation of variance reports
- Attends EPO meetings and assists with setting the schedule
- Trade partner and supplier relationships
- Assists with warranty
· Performs other related duties as assigned
What’s required to be considered:
- Minimum of 2 years experience in new home construction is required or similar experience
- Detailed, organized, and able to manage multiple jobs simultaneously
- Able to properly communicate the English language both written and verbal
- Needs to have a working knowledge of Excel, Microsoft, and construction related software
- Has a strong knowledge and understanding of new home construction
- Must hold self and others accountable
- Willing to follow policies and procedures
- Has a positive outlook and cares about others
- Great communication skills
- Passion for industry and desire to learn
Kartchner Homes takes care of employees by providing excellent benefits and rewarding hard work, integrity, and honesty.
- Health Insurance
- 401k and Company Match
- HSA account and Company Matching contributions
- Holidays and PTO
- Discounts on products and new home
- Growth opportunities
Why Work Here?Kartchner takes pride in being a premier home builder in the Northern Utah and Southeast Idaho regions. We offer quality and affordable homes/townhomes where you can pick from multiple plans to have the home of your dreams. We offer team unity, growth opportunities, competitive pay, and benefits.
Kartchner cares for their employees, empowers them to do their job, and builds trust with clients through awesome customer service.