We are looking for a Senior Java Developer for a REMOTE, FULL-TIME position. (Headquarters are in Illinois but you can work from anywhere! Will need to travel only twice a year to headquarters.)
Cultural requirements: (these are just as important as the technical skills)
- Must be humble and kind.
- Our software products save the lives of children so you must be passionate about their safety and be driven to create software products that eliminate bullying, teen suicide and school violence
- You must be TEAM oriented much more than a ME focused person.
- Must be an incredible communicator....
- 7+ years of Java Development
- 1 year of hands on experience with AWS (Lamdba and Cloudformation)
- You have experience working in an Agile environment
- Frameworks and Testing frameworks: Spring, Guice, JUnit, Mockito, etc
- Swagger API toolkit is a plus
- Experience developing and scaling services in a Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) environment leveraging the Swagger API toolkit