Estimator Project Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Karma Construction Group is an Award-Winning, managed marketplace for construction work. We help people design, build, and remodel both residential and commercial projects. We guide clients through the pre-construction process and connect them with highly qualified construction professionals in our network. Our unique MVB platform ensures accountability and transparency, enabling us to deliver great outcomes in a challenging industry. It also allows you to make even more as you grow. We managed $5 million in contracts in 2021 and are on track to managing $10 million in 2022.
The Project Manager/Estimator plays a vital role at KCG. You will help spec and clarify the initial RFP, helping the property owner clarify their spec. to contract execution, you’ll represent the client’s interests and lay the groundwork for a successful project. You’ll also collaborate closely with our sales, product, and design teams as we continually improve and scale our service offerings.
· First and foremost, work as an advocate for your clients; navigate them through design, implementation, and budgetary challenges.
· Analyze drawings, plans, and requirements to develop a full understanding of the project.
· Build a strong relationship with the client and communicate consistently through the process.
· Customize and send construction and architectural RFPs to vendors, and work with them through the bidding process.
· Represent the client through negotiation and value engineering.
· Provide consistently great service while managing multiple projects.
· Overcome hurdles to keep projects moving forward in an efficient manner.
· Collaborate with design and sales team to continually improve KCG’s managed services.
· Look for opportunities to expand KCG managed services and provide additional value to our clients.
· 2+ years of construction experience in onsite operations/project management, estimating, and purchasing.
· Degree or comparable training in construction management, engineering, or other relevant areas.
· High level of attention to detail, and understanding of building science principles.
· First-rate communication and customer relations skills.
· Ability to manage a multitude of projects while maintaining high standards.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time,
8 hour shift
Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
Project management: 3 years (Preferred)
Driver's License (Required)
Work Location: One location
Karma Construction Group
AddressCapitol Heights, MD
Get fresh Construction Estimator jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.