Senior Account Executive (West)
- Expired: February 19, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Kargo unites the world's leading brands and premium publishers on mobile devices using innovative creative ad formats. At Kargo, we're all about bringing together the best of the best with a spark of creativity to stand out from the crowd. The same is true for our employees. What makes Kargo and ech Kargo team member exceptional makes our company special. Kargo believes differences should be celebrated and is committed to diversity in the workplace. As an Equal Opportunity employer, we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or other legally protected status. Individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Kargo is 200 employees strong across offices in New York City, Chicago, Detroit, Dallas, Los Angeles, Sydney, and Auckland. But were not stopping there, so stay tuned as we expand our map and our team.
For more information, visit Kargo at www.kargo.com or follow Kargo on Instagram (@kargomobile), Twitter (@kargo) and LinkedIn (Kargo).
Summary of Jobs Purpose:
As a Senior Account Executive, you are the primary link between Kargo and the marketplace. In this senior sales role, youll leverage your deep relationships and experience to drive significant growth across key agencies, brands, and platforms. You will provide valuable input in revenue forecasts and regularly provide market insight back to the company to inform direction and roadmap.
- Evangelizes Kargo as a consultative partner providing world-class customer service and developing strategic partnerships. Represents Kargo's values and philosophy to the world.
- Creates and grows partnerships both brand direct and with key agencies. Develops corporate contacts and cultivates relationships at all levels that enhance Kargo's position.
- Possesses strong baseline understanding of the full digital eco-system, with a curiosity to always learn more.
- Works to deeply understand the customer's business, challenges, and goals. Increases revenue from positioning and presenting new and existing products, preparing appropriate ROIs, and closing the sale.
- Exhibits a HUNTER mentality an appetite for building and closing deals. This includes growing marketshare of current business and driving new business.
- Maintains complete and accurate documentation in SalesForce of all activity
- Maintains broad knowledge of company products and their capabilities as well as the strengths/weaknesses of competitive products
- Cycle market responses back to the company, primarily the product organization, to help inform our roadmap and positioning.
- Interface with Kargo creative, design, and yield teams to develop sound, compelling pro-active ideas and proposals.
- Works very closely with Account Management teams to service, maintain, renew and up-sell current clients
- Possesses leadership qualities to help mentor and encourage junior members of the team
- 4+ years of experience selling both online and programmatic advertising AND 3+ years of marketing, brand advertising, media sales, and/or online advertising experience
- Must have strong list of deep brand and agency relationships
- Ability to engage and partner with C-Level executives
- Ability to win the support of key stakeholders
- Extensive knowledge of digital and mobile marketing especially mobile and including programmatic
- Must possess superb written and verbal communication skills
- Must be a highly motivated team player
- PowerPoint, Excel and Word skills a must. Knowledge in Salesforce a plus.
- Passion for sales/marketing, and have the ability to adjust quickly to changing demands or strategies
- Must be willing and able to travel (up to 25% of time)
Kargo and Kargo leadership are regularly recognized for the companys growth and achievements, including:
- Three MMA Smarties (2018)
- AdWeek Innovative Mobile Ad Player (2017)
- Best Places to Work in NYC (2017)
- Business Insider Hottest Pre-IPO Ad Tech Startups (2016),
- Deloitte Technology Fast 500 (2016)
- Entrepreneur of the Year (2016)
Powered by JazzHR
AddressLos Angeles, CA
BusinessView all jobs at Kargo