Intern, Campaign Management (LA)
- Posted: over a month ago
Kargo unites the world's leading brands and premium publishers on mobile devices using innovative creative ad formats. At Kargo, we're all about bringing together the best of the best with a spark of creativity to stand out from the crowd. The same is true for our employees. What makes Kargo and each Kargo team member exceptional makes our company special. Kargo believes differences should be celebrated and is committed to diversity in the workplace. As an Equal Opportunity employer, we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or other legally protected status. Individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Kargo is 400 employees strong across offices in New York City, Chicago, Austin, Dallas, Los Angeles, Sydney, Auckland, Ireland, and London. But we’re not stopping there, so stay tuned as we expand our map and our team.
For more information, visit Kargo at www.kargo.com or follow Kargo on Instagram (@kargomobile), Twitter (@kargo) and LinkedIn (Kargo)
Title: Intern, Campaign Management (LA)
Job Type: Internship, Hybrid
Job Location: Los Angeles
Salary: $16 per hour
Summary of Job's Purpose:
Kargo is seeking a Campaign Management (CM) Intern! The CM team is responsible for post-sales activation of all Direct & Programmatic Campaigns and held accountable for actualizing all booked revenue. A CM handles pacing management, performance optimizations, creative troubleshooting, and programmatic channel management. They are responsible for the implementation of online advertising campaigns across Kargo including setup, QA, and launching mobile direct and programmatic campaigns.
The CM intern will assist the team in all steps of the campaign process from set up to launch to post-mortem analysis. They will aid in trafficking the creative and line items, as well as optimizing live campaigns in order to meet client KPIs and performance benchmarks. The CM intern will also assist in a variety of reporting and quality assurance tasks.
The summer program runs for 10 weeks from June to August and all internship positions are paid.
- Assist in: creative trafficking, campaign trafficking, and programmatic troubleshooting.
- Pull performance-based reporting and suggest optimizations.
- Help compile end of campaign reporting and aid in telling the full story of the campaign’s performance and success.
- Sit in on client-facing kick off calls.
- Attend brainstorming sessions prior to campaign launch.
- Provide weekly State of the Advertising Industry updates to the CM Team.
- Analyze company-wide data to create dynamic, vertical, and performance-based site lists that will be utilized across several of Kargo’s integral departments.
What You’ll Learn:
- A variety of reporting platforms including, but not limited to MOAT, Looker, DoubleClick for Advertisers, as well as Kargo’s own internal platforms.
- How to set up, monitor, and optimize direct sale campaigns and programmatic deals.
- The ins-and-outs of programmatic deals.
- How to troubleshoot programmatic deals effectively and optimize them.
- General and relevant advertising operations experience, an emerging position in the advertising/marketing field.
- Working towards or have recently earned a Bachelor’s degree in a related field (Advertising, Public Relations, Marketing, Business, and/or Sales).
- Proficient in MS Excel and all other MS Office Tools.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Professional maturity, integrity, discipline and a positive attitude.
- Excellent written communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to work on your own as part of a distributed team.
- Basic understanding of online advertising and/or marketing.
- Interest in media, technologies, and a desire to keep informed of new trends.
- Self-motivator with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with multiple projects and tight deadlines.
Kargo and Kargo leadership are regularly recognized for the company’s growth and achievements, including:
- B&T’s Best Media Platform (2021)
- Digiday Awards’ Media Award for Best Digital Product Innovation (2021)
- Martech Breakthrough Awards’ Content Management Innovation (2021) (2017)
- Three MMA Smarties (2018)
- Adweek Innovative Mobile Ad Player (2017)
- Best Places to Work (2017)
Powered by JazzHR
AddressLos Angeles, CA
EducationView all jobs at Kargo
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?