Associate Manager, Client Services
- Posted: February 06, 2023
Kargo unites the world's leading brands and premium publishers on mobile devices using innovative creative ad formats. At Kargo, we're all about bringing together the best of the best with a spark of creativity to stand out from the crowd. The same is true for our employees. What makes Kargo and each Kargo team member exceptional makes our company special. Kargo believes differences should be celebrated and is committed to diversity in the workplace. As an Equal Opportunity employer, we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or other legally protected status. Individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Kargo is 250+ employees strong across offices in New York City, Chicago, Detroit, Dallas, Los Angeles, Sydney, and Auckland. But we're not stopping there, so stay tuned as we expand our map and our team.
For more information, visit Kargo at www.kargo.com or follow Kargo on Instagram (@kargomobile), Twitter (@kargo) and LinkedIn (Kargo).
Summary of Job's Purpose:
The Associate Client Services Manager is the key point of contact for all client-facing relationships on post-sale direct or programmatic accounts, providing white-glove service through campaign management, building client rapport, ensuring client retention and growth through upsell opportunities. In addition to client communication, this person is the main liaison across internal departments to manage end-to-end execution and working harmoniously with sales on a shared book of business to drive brand strategy.
- Deep understanding of our products, offering, and best practices to support campaign strategy and meet client objectives
- Assist in day-to-day relationships and all phases of direct and programmatic campaign life cycle, inclusive of brand strategy, kick-off calls, tag + asset collection, creative development, performance reporting, troubleshooting and delivery
- Provide best-in-class client service to cultivate relationships to maximize client satisfaction, retention and growth
- Assist in identifying client needs and implement strategic solutions to help drive partnership
- Collaborate with internal cross-functional teams; sales, operations, design, product and finance to ensure campaign performance is met
- Analyze and deliver reporting, insights and results to clients
- Identify and generate client outreach for incremental, upsell and renewal opportunities
- First responder to direct and programmatic campaign troubleshooting or delayed revenue before routing for escalation
- Funnel demand-side needs or revenue blockers to internal teams to ensure Kargo is well-positioned to grow and retain business
- Partner with more Senior members of the CSM team to foster strategic growth
- 1-3 years experience in a client-facing role for a media, startup, tech, or digital company
- A Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Direct-sold and programmatic advertising experience
- Familiarity with industry jargon and media metrics
- Excel and PowerPoint proficient
- Proven record of successful client retention and business growth
- Highly strategic, proactive and solution-oriented
- Thrives in a team environment and collaborates well with others
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to deliver well-positioned presentations
- Organizational skills with the ability to use available resources to reach solutions
- Able to multitask and prioritize based on account tier and urgency on a daily basis
- Strong analytic skills to deliver reporting insights
Kargo and Kargo leadership are regularly recognized for the company's growth and achievements, including:
- B&T's Best Media Platform (2021)
- Digiday Awards' Media Award for Best Digital Product Innovation (2021)
- Martech Breakthrough Awards' Content Management Innovation (2021) (2017)
- Three MMA Smarties (2018)
- Adweek Innovative Mobile Ad Player (2017)
- Best Places to Work (2017)
Paste your resume here or Attach resume fileAre you legally authorized to work in the United States?* -- No answer --YesNo Will you now or in the future require sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H-1B visa status)?* -- No answer --YesNo Human Check * Submit Application
AddressLos Angeles, CA
BusinessView all jobs at Kargo
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?