Are you a licensed LVN(LPN) or RN? Apply to be a HERO today.
TO WORK WITH KARE YOU MUST DOWNLOAD OUR SUPER-COOL APP!! Search in the App Store for "KARE HEROES" or go to our website at www.doyoukare.com/why-join-the-kare-revolution/
"Kare transformed my life. As a Caregiver, I now have more financial independence and job flexibility than I have ever had. Everyone in the care industry should sign up." - Jasmine R.
At KARE, our mission is to transform caregivers like you into SUPERHEROES and allow care based communities to call on you to save the day! With KARE, you can earn extra income using the license you already have, control your own schedule, and have access to potential new employers! Kare works with hundreds of Senior Housing and Post Acute Facilities in your area.
There is no longer a need to work for an inflexible staffing agency when, using your smartphone, you get to work whenever and wherever you want, WITH NO SHIFT MINIMUMS!
- Need to make some extra income in addition to your full time job? JOIN THE REVOLUTION!
- Want to get paid the next business day after you work? JOIN THE REVOLUTION!
- Want to simply work whenever, and wherever you want? JOIN THE REVOLUTION!
- Looking to possibly switch jobs but want to try a few places out before you commit? JOIN THE REVOLUTION!
Here's how it works. after you download our super-cool app (don't worry, we will tell you how), we will verify some simple information about you (Contact info, nurse/caregiver license info, credentials, blah blah blah . . .). Add after a quick interview, if you have what it takes, you will become our newest HERO!!
And let's talk about some of the fun benefits you will receive by being a HERO!
- If you refer qualified friends, you'll make more money!
- Once you work your first few shifts, you'll make more money!
- If you work Bonus shifts, you'll make more money!
- Maintain a high star rating to make more money!
- When your referred friends work shifts, you get paid for every hour they work, and...you guessed it! MAKE MORE MONEY!
Plus, you will be part of a larger KARE community that will be there to support you along the way, encouraging you as we hope you will encourage others. We need leaders like you to JOIN OUR REVOLUTION AND BECOME A HERO TODAY!!
So what kind of work can you do on KARE? Well if you are already a caregiver or nurse, you probably already have a good idea, but just in case, here is the stuff our HR person made us write:
Potential Responsibilities and Duties
- Ensure that the individual service plan is followed; administer or supervise treatments prescribed by physician.
- Make meaningful rounds to all residents, utilizing service plans; make rounds with physicians and record visits on charts.
- Administer all intramuscular, sub-cutaneous injections; perform all in-house testing procedures; take and record vital signs.
- Document acute episodes or significant changes in resident status.
- Work with Activity Director, DON , and Nurse Aides in carrying out the activities program.
- Receive or place calls to physicians and follow through with physician's orders.
- Handle the preparation and administration of prescribed medications.
- Order all new medications and refills; administer all medications and chart.
- Chart on his/her shift in accordance with facility policy, state guidelines and residents status.
- Supervise serving of prescribed diets and fluid intake; report persistent unresolved problems to the physician and/or DON or appropriate discipline.
- Timely and accurately prepare incident reports.
- Timely and accurately complete admission assessments and appropriate discharge documentation.
- Supervise residents who self-administer medication while following community and regulatory guidelines
- Provide assistance as needed with medication reminders, bathing, grooming, dressing, escort service, and other activities of daily living.
- Provide emotional and social support to residents.
- Inform supervisor of any resident issues or concerns.
- Respect and encourage the independence and dignity of the residents.
- Respect residents' confidentiality.
- Be familiar and comfortable with emergency equipment and procedures.
- Strive to maintain a safe working environment through the prevention of accidents, the preservation of equipment, and the achievement of safe working practices.
- Maintain a positive and professional demeanor toward residents, visitors, families, and co-workers.
- Adhere to all policies and procedures of the Community.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- A High School Diploma or General Education Degree; or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Requires a Texas LVN(LPN) or RN license
- Knowledge of general nursing theory and practice, including basic knowledge related to nursing, such as drugs, biological, physical, social, and medical sciences, and their application required. Working knowledge of infection control, universal precautions and OSHA standards required.
- Knowledge of principles and methods involved in in-service instruction of nursing and auxiliary personnel, in demonstrating techniques and methods of patient-care services, and instruction of resident's needs required.
- Requires familiarity with medical diagnoses, procedures, and accepted medical treatment patterns; knowledge of procedures and techniques necessary to administer medication and treatment as prescribed by physician; knowledge of medications and possible side effects
- Ability to lift at least 51 lbs on a regular basis and physically able to help residents who require physical assistance
- Proficient working knowledge and ability to accurately and timely operate and perform computer related tasks with specific equipment and software applications required
- Read, write, speak and understand the English language.
- May require experience with caring for residents with memory impairment if assigned to memory care areas of the community
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check and drug screen
- Must have valid TB test and CPR/BLS card
So with that out of the way, we REALLY hope we can talk with you. PLEASE hit the "APPLY" button, send us your resume, and we promise to get back with you VERY soon! #zr
*Pay rates include typical bonuses paid and are based on similar cities where Kare operates
Why Work Here?
Get Paid the Next Business Day! No Shift Minimums Work When and Where you Want! Big Bonuses for Most Shifts!