This is a Seasonal, Part-Time Position for Summer 2020
Join our amazing team this Summer with Camp Inspire Summer Camp Program! We are interviewing potential Summer Camp Team Lead members who want to work with and make a difference for kids this Summer! We have a positive, purpose and values-driven culture and a fun, yet professional team environment! Ideal position for returning college students home for Summer break, or anyone looking to spend their Summer leading one of our teams of campers at Cam Inspire!
Both morning and afternoon shifts are currently available. Hours range from 6:30am - 6:30pm, Mondays through Fridays. We are interviewing for both morning and afternoon shifts. Regular camp hours will run June through August 2020. There are also required training and orientation dates in May 2020. The Summer Camp Lead position supports and leads school-aged campers during structured activities, sports, games and off-site field trips in our Camp Inspire Summer Camp program. Camp Inspire is based in our Brookfield academy, and we do daily field trips to locations around the metro-Milwaukee area. Supervise and guide campers in activities, games, off-site field trips and positive interactions with peers and team members. Be responsible for the safety and well-being of students during camp hours. Successfully integrate our Purpose, Values and company communication tools into daily interactions with campers, families and other team members. Communicate effectively and in a positive, upbeat manner with campers and other co-workers. Be a role model, demonstrating a positive, approachable and upbeat attitude to our campers and other team members at every shift!
The Qualified Candidate:
- Must love working with school-aged kids in a structured, active environment!
- Loves a busy, physically active day with lots of energetic, school-aged campers!
- Must enjoy working as part of a close-knit team, while also being able to work independently and utilize critical thinking to solve problems and make decisions!
- Has an outgoing, positive demeanor and looks forward to challenges and changes!
- Is 18 years or older.
- Has a minimum of 1-year experience supervising and interacting with school-aged children in a professional Summer Camp setting.
- Is able to effectively read, write and communicate verbally in English.
- Will successfully pass nation-wide background checks run by a certified third-party.
- Is willing to learn, take constructive criticism and communicate openly and effectively with supervisors and fellow camp staff members.
- Has reliable transportation to and from Camp Inspire in Brookfield, WI from May through August 2020.
“We Inspire People to Believe in Themselves, And…”
- We Respect Tradition and Embrace Change
- We communicate openly, honestly and intentionally
- We strengthen our community. We leave it better than we found it.
- We live a healthy, balanced lifestyle.
- We guide positively and celebrate progress.
- We grow through ongoing training and personal development.
- We are safe.
- We hold ourselves, and each other accountable for our actions and attitude.
- We are fiscally healthy.