Do You Remember Why You Became a Nurse??!!
If you became a nurse based upon an innate desire to help people in their time of need, there is no greater calling than that of the Hospice Nurse. If you became a nurse because you thrive on being challenged and having new goals to achieve, the life of the Hospice RN is perfect for you. If you would prefer all of that in an environment which is less "Corporate" and feels more like "family" where your efforts and expertise are valued and appreciated, contact us.
We are a Christian principled, locally owned, Palliative & Hospice Care provider. We are seeking a Registered Nurse RN Case Manager to join our team! You will be responsible for the assessment, diagnosis, and treatment of assigned patients.
- Administer nursing care to terminally ill patients
- Diagnose and establish patient treatment plans
- Monitor and report changes in patient symptoms or behavior
- Communicate with collaborating physicians or specialists regarding patient care
- Educate patients and caregivers about health maintenance and symptom management
- Maintain accurate patient medical records
- Provide advice and emotional support to patients and their family members
- Previous experience in nursing
- Familiarity with medical software and equipment
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment