UltraSource LLC, located in Kansas City, Missouri, is a leading manufacturer and distributor of food processing equipment, packaging equipment, and operational supplies. We are currently looking to fill the position of a Inside Sales Representative for Rollstock Film.
Summary: Develop relationships with customers and drive sales for the rollstock film product line through interactions with the customer via outbound & inbound calls, emails & messaging, e-commerce platforms, customer visits, and tradeshows.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identify new prospects, promote the rollstock film product line, and secure business.
- Qualify opportunities, make decisions on pricing, and quote customers.
- Meet sales and margin budget targets.
- Create contacts, prepare quotations, enter orders, and log interactions in the CRM.
- Communicate inventory needs to the purchasing department to anticipate customer needs and minimize stock outs.
- 30-50% domestic travel required.
Other Duties & Responsibilities
- Work with the distribution center to expedite customer orders.
- Provide feedback to management and the marketing group regarding enhancements to the printed literature, electronic or social media, e-commerce platforms, and our product offerings.
- Share leads, critical customer information, and market intelligence with the equipment, parts, and service teams.
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
Education and/or Experience:
- High School/GED required, or two or more years of inside selling experience.
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Selling experience of food packing equipment experience or supplies preferred.
Excellent organizational, verbal and written communication skills
- CRM/ERP software experience required; SyteLine experience preferred.
- Microsoft Word experience required with intermediate proficiency
- Microsoft Excel experience required with intermediate proficiency
- Microsoft Outlook experience required with intermediate proficiency
Must be able to fulfill all essential job functions in a consistent state of alertness and in a safe manner. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel. The employee is occasionally required to stand. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
UltraSource is an equal opportunity employer offering an extensive benefit package which includes competitive salary and bonus, paid vacation and personal time, health, dental, vision and life insurance, short and long term disability, 401k with company match, flexible benefit 125 plan, paid holidays and tuition assistance.
Since our founding in 1883, UltraSource has served the processing and packaging equipment needs of thousands of companies worldwide in the meat and poultry, seafood, produce, dairy, medical, and pharmaceutical industries. Whether it's kill floor, further processing, vacuum or modified atmosphere packaging, or high-speed labeling, our comprehensive offering includes hundreds of products that enable us to custom tailor equipment solutions that meet the production line objectives, labor goals, budget constraints, and brand image of our customers.