Jr. Maintenance Worker
- Posted: 4 days ago
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
1. High School Diploma or equivalent
2. Working Knowledge of general maintenance and janitorial skills
3. Diplomacy in dealing with a wide variety of personnel
4. Valid driver’s license.
1. Provide material handling for all departments
2. Keep all lobby, stairwells and common areas clean; empty and recycle trash containers; clean elevator doors and control panels
3. Assist in various maintenance projects and keep assigned work areas clean to maintain a safe work environment for employees
4. Keep trash picked up from lawn and parking lot and remove leaves from window wells
5. Keep both dock areas clean- pallets, cardboard, etc.
6. Set-up Conference Rooms; keep all electrical closets clean; and assist in Herman Miller work station installations
7. Drive company vehicle to pick up parts and supplies and participate in ongoing training
8. Assist with snow removal.
Kansas City Life Insurance Company is committed to equal employment opportunities for all individuals regardless of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, disability, or genetic information.
Regular and reliable attendance and punctuality is an essential function of this position.
Kansas City Life InsuranceWhy Work Here?
Stable company with great benefits, competitive salaries, and room for growth centrally located in a historic headquarters building.
Kansas City Life Insurance Company was established in 1895 in Kansas City, Missouri. Our Agency force of more than 2,500 agents serves 48 states, the District of Columbia, and Europe. We insure more than half a million policyholders from coast to coast. Our Home Office is located in Kansas City, Mo., and we also have an office in Columbus, Ohio, with a total staff of nearly 500 associates who provide support for our field force and policyholders.
3520 BroadwayKansas City, MO