We are immediately seeking PRN home & community-based therapists to join our team in Lawrence, Topeka, Manhattan, and the surrounding areas!
· Degree completion from an accredited college or university in one of the following:
Occupational Therapy, Physical Therapy, Speech-Language Pathology, psychology, counseling, social work, rehab therapy, special education, etc
· Current state licensure in KANSAS
· Willing to work with varied groups of individuals cross-age/cross-disabilities
· Certification in Adult CPR/BFA/AED or willingness to complete training upon hire
· Must be organized, possess time and personnel management skills and work well in team settings
· Attention to detail with ability to follow through on multiple cases
· Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
· Knowledge or experience in writing case notes in SOAP or PAIP format to meet medical, and CMS/Medicare/Medicaid or other insurance requirements
· Exhibit and maintain a positive and professional appearance and demeanor at all times
· Evaluate, plan and administer appropriate techniques as prescribed by a physician and as outlined in individual support plans
· Record and maintain documentation of all activities and events daily as instructed
· Participate in developing individual Person-Centered Goal Plans
· Attend all multi-disciplinary team meetings
· Attend periodic required staff meetings
Our primary emphasis is on helping the aging and disability communities to maintain a lifestyle that makes sense to them, in an environment of their choosing. Our services include Occupational, Physical, Speech-Language, Cognitive, and Behavioral therapies.
Case availability is on-going and therapist has ability to create their own schedule and manage caseload appropriately. Seasonal, part-time, and full-time options are available immediately.
Please submit resume