Service Manager - Electric
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Retirement
Are you a leader who has great communication skills and is organized and detail-oriented? Are you looking for job stability, employment growth, and work/life balance? If you answered yes then you might be what we are looking for!
Who We Are:
Winner of the Great Place to Work Award!
Opening in 2006, Kanon Electric is a family-owned and operated business dedicated to the electrical industry and its community. We owe the growth and success of our company to the loyalty of our customers. Our customers not only make our job easy by being such great people, but they also come back to us time and time again for all of their electrical needs. Whether you need rewiring, remodeling, or something else, Kanon Electric is here for all your electrical needs.
The Service Manager will be responsible for the Field Technicians in everything they need, including; scheduling parts, managing costs, and managing techs to ensure a profit-driven department. The Service Manager will maintain Kanon standards, identify training opportunities for current technicians, and ensure the highest quality of service is given to our internal and external customers.
What We Offer:
- Competitive Pay, $80-90K
- Full Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Company Retirement Plan
- Paid vacation
- Tuition Assistance
- Annual paid ski trip!
- Family breakfasts
- Team building events, company parties, tickets to the Rainiers
- Company Chaplain
What You Will Do:
- Lead and support employees, review individual performance
- Reduce callbacks on jobs
- Assure proper staffing of Technicians, retaining current techs
- Assist with recruiting efforts, adding additional qualified technicians as needed
- Train employees to meet the Kanon standard
- Assist with customer concerns
- Maintain direct costs for parts, field labor, subcontracts, permits, and 3rd party financing
- Assist with payroll, approval of O.T, attendance, requests for time off, and wages for your team
What We Need:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 2+ years as a Lead Supervisor or Service Manager with Electrical experience preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Great communication skills
- Professional, detail-oriented, and enjoys training
- Willingness to learn
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
Powered by JazzHR
Kanon Electric IncMilton, WA
Get fresh Service Manager - Electric jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.