Amazon Package Delivery Associate
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Amazon Package Delivery Associate
Now Hiring - Package Delivery Drivers for Amazon DSP Kannopi Logistics located at 1201 N. Greenfield Parkway Garner, NC 27529
Exciting Opportunity! We need responsible, high-energy drivers who put safety first, are results oriented and eager to deliver Amazon packages in a labor-intensive environment.
Ideal candidates are safe drivers, possess strong stamina and endurance and enjoy being out on the road delivering Amazon packages in the local communities. They also put safety first, and care deeply about customer expectations and satisfaction.
Open positions available now with Amazon Delivery Service Partner Kannopi Logistics located at 1201 N. Greenfield Parkway, Garner NC.
Compensation: Starting pay $16.50 per hour + benefits.
Weekly Pay with shifts starting at 10:15 a.m.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Safely drive and perform safety inspections on Company vehicles, follow all local & state laws, road/driving regulations, and Company safety policies
- Work independently and complete routes on time regardless of routine barriers and changing conditions
- Provide excellent customer service and satisfaction despite stressful events / conditions
- Keep pace in physically demanding job; work in all weather conditions; lift packages (up to 50 lbs); get in and out of a cargo van repeatedly throughout the day at variable locations
- Communicate effectively with support team to provide exceptional customer service and ensure deliveries are completed
- Use smart phone device for GPS Navigation, scanning packages, conducting administrative requirements such as clocking in/out, and communicate with supervisors and other team members
- Load, unload and sort packages in a delivery vehicle
- Support the team in daily work requirements including participation in rescue calls when other team members need assistance with their routes
Why You’ll Love Working For Kannopi Logistics
- Earn more: competitive compensation
- Compelling Benefits: paid time off and health insurance for all full-time employees
- Independence: spend the majority of your day on the road delivering smiles to customers
- Stay active: you’ll be on the move during your shift as you deliver packages from the delivery vehicle to the customer’s doorstep
- Team environment: a fun, fast-paced, and supportive company culture
- Be at least 21 years old
- Must have a valid state driver’s license
- Authorized to work in the United States
- Must pass a 4-Panel Drug Screening
- Must have a clean motor vehicle report (multiple violations can disqualify you from the position)
- Have good English speaking, reading, writing / communication skills
- Must be able to move boxes up to 50 lbs., with or without reasonable accommodation
Health and safety are always a top priority for Amazon and the Delivery Service Partners Amazon contracts with. In partnership with one another, Amazon and the DSPs continue to consult with medical and health experts and take all appropriate recommended precautions to keep everyone healthy.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment regardless of age, national origin, race, color, disability, religious beliefs, or sexual orientation.
Kannopi LogisticsWhy Work Here?
Fun physical job working independently on a delivery route. 3 days off a week. Weekly paydays every Friday.
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at Kannopi Logistics