The talented Customer Service Representatives at our Kane's stores are the key players towards our continuing success of our 60,000+ square foot showrooms and are key contributors and the heart of success at our stores. If you are someone who is career-minded, prepared to take ownership, and are committed to driving a high level of performance we encourage you to contact us for this great career opportunity!
Our Customer Service Representatives are professionals who possesses a demonstrable track record of strong customer service acumen and present a confident, positive, and professional demeanor while handling customer inquiries and payments at our showrooms.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prompt recognition of internal and external customers.
- Friendly and courteous when approached in person or on the telephone.
- Resolve customer issues with minimal supervision.
- Follows up with customers in a timely fashion.
- Handles payments, financing and refunds within company guidelines.
- Maintain accurate records by utilizing all available technology.
- Executing the clerical service functions to include scheduling, routing, finalizing and parts ordering.
- Update and maintain all customer service reports and records.
- Perform other duties as assigned
What we offer our Kane’s Team Members
- Health Benefits to include Medical, Dental, Vision, Supplemental benefits, Telemedicine
- 401KProfit Sharing Plan
- Free Life Insurance
- Furniture Discounts
- Social Responsibility to include building Habitat Houses, American Heart Association fundraising, to name a few
- Career growth in all parts of the organization
- Working with a fantastic team!
- Compensation commensurate with experience
· Qualified candidates will have a steady job history and 1+ year experience in a similar role. .
· Please note that the work schedule will depend upon business needs accordingly, some weekend and evening hours may be required.
· Qualified candidates are encouraged to submit their resume by clicking the "apply" button or may inquire and apply in person at our store:
· Kane's Furniture is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law.
· We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment background and drug testing.
Kane's is proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V.