- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Kane's Furniture, Florida's Furniture Retail leader is seeking a Sales Manager to join our team.
Responsible for all sales operations, related training functions and performance measurements for the Store. Manages, directs, and coordinates all area activities for sales. Ensures that personnel are efficient and effective in taking care of customers. Maintains and ensures that Company merchandising standards and sales promotions are properly executed. Develops and executes sales plans and goals designed to increase sales and profits. Responsible for the growth and development of sales talent within the store.
• Ensure that sales associates are hitting their sales metrics; coach accordingly • Develop and coach sales talent; monitor performance
• Improve overall sales performance of the store • T/O Leader where assistance is needed
• Assist sales staff with building tickets to maximize selling opportunity • Mentor sales talent through their first 90 days; develop training plan for each new sales person
• Monitor UP system to ensure appropriate policies and procedures are followed • Monitor sales and customer interaction
• Recruit sales talent; hit hiring targets for stores • Ensure clear understanding of Ad Notes and promotions
Our employees love the perks of working for Kane's Furniture
· Free Life Insurance
· Paid Vacation Time
· Continuous training
· Profit Sharing Program/401K Plan
· Employee Discounts
· Opportunities for advancement in Management, Marketing, Finance, Operations and much more
· Flexible schedule
· Medical Dental, Vision and Accident Insurance
EDUCATION/CERTIFICATION: High school graduate. College business training preferred.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE: Must have Furniture or Mattress Sales experience. Familiarity with sales and merchandising standards, policies and procedures, and competitive position.
EXPERIENCE REQUIRED: Minimum of three years of experience in a supervisory position or related selling field.
Expert Bedding Consultant; proven success in improving sales performance of location.
SKILLS/ABILITIES: Strong interpersonal and public relations skills.
Excellent sales abilities.
Good organizational and problem-solving skills.
Excellent supervisory and leadership abilities.
Kane's Furniture is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other classification protected by federal, state or local laws.
Kane's Furniture maintains a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment background and drug tests.
We are an EEO/AA employer M/F/DV.
Kane's Furniture Corporation
BusinessView all jobs at Kane's Furniture Corporation