Real Estate Transactional and Leasing Attorney
- Posted: over a month ago
The Real Estate Transactional and Leasing attorney will provide support to the Real Estate Group and other attorneys throughout the Firm. Responsibilities include drafting, reviewing, analyzing, revising, and negotiating legal documents, including leases, ground leases, loan documents, and entity documents. The attorney must be able to independently manage sophisticated real estate transactions without supervision, including complex retail and other types of leasing transactions.
Essential Duties, Responsibilities, and Requirements
- Must be able to independently manage sophisticated real estate transactions without supervision.
- Substantial experience in commercial real estate development, leasing, acquisition, disposition, and investment projects.
- Development, complex leasing, entity structuring, and financing experience are important.
- Timeliness in responding to client needs and turning documents promptly.
- Consistent follow-through and ability and flexibility to multi-task and effectively balance priorities and meet tight deadlines.
- Ability and willingness to train younger real estate attorneys and paralegals.
- Must be highly organized and maintain electronic and hardcopy matter files per firm procedures.
- Log and submit matter time and expense billing for matter files.
- Must have graduated from an accredited US law school with a GPA in the top 33%.
- Must be licensed to practice in Texas and in good standing with the Texas State Bar Association.
- A minimum of seven (7) years of real estate experience, with specific experience in retail and commercial leasing required.
- Must have a working knowledge of all aspects of real estate law, including mortgage lending, survey and title practice, and entity formation and operation.
- Must have excellent legal writing skills, with law firm training preferred.
- Exceptional computer skills and proficiency are recommended, including using Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Adobe Software.
- Experience working with various practice and matter management databases (iManage) and timekeeping and billing systems.
- Must possess excellent English communication skills with the ability to speak and write clearly and informatively and able to read and interpret information.
- Exceptional communication, client service, confidentiality, organizational, time management and detail-oriented skills required for the role.
Kane Russell Coleman Logan PC is an
Equal Opportunity Employer
Kane Russell Coleman Logan
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?