Senior Product Marketing Manager - EndPoint Security
Sr. Product Marketing Manager for our Security portfolio of solutions to develop and drive our marketing message. As the main individual contributor for the solutions, you will need to quickly become a buyer expert on our products, the market and the competition and translate your knowledge into high-impact messaging and materials.
· Leads product line marketing. Develops plans, messaging and positioning that aligns with the needs of the market, overarching strategic business line goals and other company goals.
· Creates and manages high impact materials that communicate the value and advantages of our products including, web site content, datasheets, whitepapers, presentations and videos.
· Develops partner-specific materials and supports training of our key channel partners and resellers
· Works collaboratively with cross-functional teams to plan and execute product releases
· Tracks, measures and reports out results of product marketing activity to key stakeholders
· Develops and manages sales tools and supports sales training
Required Skills and Experience:
· 5+ years of experience in enterprise software product marketing position creating content targeting fortune 1000 companies. Experience in cloud, SaaS or EndPoint Security market desirable.
· A great creative writer with 3-5 years of demonstrable experience writing high-impact marketing content at a speed
· Confident verbal and presentation style, excellent interpersonal and communication skills
· An aptitude for understanding technology features and concepts is a must
· Experience within the Security market is a considerable advantage
· Familiarity with asset management, IT service management or endpoint management helpful
· Strong project management skills and fast decision-making skills required
· BA or BS degree and/or equivalent experience required
· Up to 20%