Senior Java Developer - AWS
- Expired: January 23, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Senior Java Developer - AWS – Full-time – Sponsorship offered!
Come grow with this exciting, leading financial industry organization! You will be a member of a top team of architects and developers creating next generation Microservices based applications platforms leveraging AWS Cloud technology!
Due to ongoing advancement opportunities for performers, excellent benefits, industry leading retirement plan, the work life balance necessary for a family friendly culture, flexible/hybrid work environment and excellent compensation plan you can expect a long duration relationship with this organization.
If you require sponsorship, this company will offer direct, full-time employment plus permanent residency sponsorship!
- Responsible for developing, enhancing, modifying and/or maintaining Financial applications
- Engage with key stake holders, internal and external, to understand user requirements
- Working with the Business Leads and other development leads to implement technology transformation and AWS Cloud migration plans
- Work with other development team members to allow them to implement the designs, including design and code reviews
- Take ownership and accountability for the deliverables in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Keep the data structured and clean with modern data management tools
- Identify improvement opportunities including automation, process re-engineering and workforce management
- Proactively participate in platform design and review activities
- Technical experience with one of more of the following: AppSync, Dynamo, Aurora, Lambda, SQS/SNS, Kinesis, CloudFormation
- Experienced at following AWS Well architected framework
- Required knowledge of Java and Node JS
- Performance and stress testing with security, migration, and integration
- AWS certification is preferable in one of the following domains: AWS Developer, Architect
- Experience with CI/CD pipeline tools like Bamboo, Bitbucket, Artifactory, Ansible, Nexus, etc.
- Analytics technologies such as HIVE, Presto, Hadoop, Tableau, etc. a plus
- Knowledge of Angular a plus
· Salary $120,000- 165,000 plus multiple bonus’- Total Annual Paid Compensation $145,000 to 225,000
Keywords: java, core java, aws, lamba, ecs, ec2, microservices, kubernetes, docker, container, PCF
Kane Partners LLC
TechnologyView all jobs at Kane Partners LLC