US Citizen or Green Card only
Well established and growing $1 Billion dollar firm seeks their go-to Informatica developer. Company recently acquired another and Informatica is a new technology for them. Excellent work environment and room for advancement. You will be responsible for duplicating systems from acquired divisions and carrying those systems forward
· Informatica Power Center (10.2)
· PowerExchange connector for SAP NetWeaver
· SAP Experience needed.
· Need someone who can use PowerExchange to get this done.
· Doesn’t need ABAP, but this will help.
· SQL Server Skills
· Must possess both analytical, development and administration skills in Informatica PowerCenter
· Assist in the creation and maintenance of a detailed project plans
· Excellent testing skills required. Develop Unit and Integration test plans and test cases. Execute the plan, verify and document results.
· Experience in the Analysis, Design, Development, Testing and Implementation of business application systems for manufacturing industry
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, and is experienced working other Data Warehouse teams, SQL DBAs, project team and business resources.
· Experience in resolving on-going issues and bug fixes; monitoring Informatica sessions
· Complete a project to stand up a new development and production copies of Informatica application servers
· Complete software Informatica installation and configuration on new servers
· Migrate copies of Informatica applications and components from one company to another.
· Informatica ETL specific experience
· Experience working with the Informatica PowerCenter version 10.2 suite of tools
· Designer - Developers need strong understanding of key transformations such as Expression, Aggregator, Joiner, Lookup, Normalizer, Router, Sorter, Union and Update Strategy
· Workflow Manager
· Workflow Monitor
· Server tools
· Repository manager
· Integration with Data Warehouses
· Administrative tools - creating users and groups, setting their roles and privileges and attending to server issues
· Strong experience with PowerExchange connector for SAP NetWeaver
· Generate ABAP and extract SAP tables to staging area and loading to target data warehouses
· Understanding of SAP functions and their integration in mappings is a plus.
· Understanding of key SAP tables and their relationships - related to sales, materials and production etc
· Experience extracting SAP tables to staging area and loading to target data warehouses
· Microsoft SQL Server 2016
· Develop and maintain SQL scripts, stored procedures and packages
· Experience in developing Stored Procedures, Functions, Views and Triggers, SQL queries using SQL Server, TSQL and Oracle PL/SQL.
· Windows 2012 R2
As a full service staffing firm, Kane Partners provides all services within staffing and HR services including: Permanent Placement, Retained, Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Temporary Staffing.
Kane Partners serves a range of industries, focusing on: Electronics, Telecommunications, Consumer Products, Manufacturing, Software Development, Networking, Pharmaceuticals, Semiconductor, Healthcare, Financial Services, and Government.
Kane Partners LLCKane Partners LLC is a Philadelphia based full service staffing firm, your HR Solution concentrating on technology clients, especially Information Technology (IT), Engineering and Manufacturing. For those clients we continue to successfully offer a full range of staffing services across all disciplines, including: Information Technology (IT), Engineering, Manufacturing, Sales & Marketing, Accounting & Finance and Administrative. As a full service staffing firm, Kane Partners provides all services within staffing and HR services including: Permanent Placement, Retained, Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Temporary Staffing. Kane Partners serves a range of industries, focusing on: Electronics, Telecommunications, Consumer Products, Manufacturing, Software Development, Networking, Pharmaceuticals, Semiconductor, Healthcare, Financial Services, and Government.