· As a Facilities Supervisor, you are in charge of all maintenance operations for multiple, multi-unit apartment buildings.
· Will provide great customer service to apartment residents, triaging maintenance issues and providing direction, leadership and inspiration to the maintenance team
· Will ensure that vacant apartment homes are ready to lease in a timely manner
· You will utilize your troubleshooting and technical skills to identify and resolve issues with HVAC, plumbing, electrical, sewer/water and security systems
· In this critical service role, you will also work closely with residents to help with general maintenance issues including appliance, cabinet, flooring, drywall and other repairs
· Monitor the physical condition of the properties and take appropriate action
· Performs preventive maintenance on essential equipment to prevent interruption of services to our residents
· 2+ years of related multifamily/hotel maintenance experience at the supervisory level
· Strong working knowledge and experience with HVAC systems, electrical, plumbing, appliance repair and general carpentry
· HVAC/EPA certification and Fair Housing training is required
· CPO and CAMT (Apartment Maintenance) certifications are also required (may be obtained after hire)
· Experience with MS Office Suite (Word, Excel and Outlook)
· Strong customer service skills
· At times, will be required to be on call
Real Estate, Multifamily, Apartments, Maintenance, HVAC, CFC, EPA I, EPA II, EPA III, Facilities, Building Maintenance, Manager, Supervisor, Lead Maintenance
As a full service staffing firm, Kane Partners provides all services within staffing and HR services including: Permanent Placement, Retained, Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Temporary Staffing.
Kane Partners serves a range of industries, focusing on: Electronics, Telecommunications, Consumer Products, Manufacturing, Software Development, Networking, Pharmaceuticals, Semiconductor, Healthcare, Financial Services, and Government.