Face - to - Face Customer Service Representative
THIS IS AN ENTRY LEVEL POSITION, ANYONE WITH MORE THAN 10 YEARS EXPERIENCE WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED
The role of the Customer Service Representative is to execute tactical objectives and fulfilling our commitment to superior customer care and positive customer experience.
• Build client relationships by providing exceptional customer service
• Have a thorough understanding of all clients products and services and be able to educate clients on how our products and services would be beneficial to them
• Acts as a Point of Contact for new and existing clients
• Troubleshoot and problem solve client or member accounts and issues
• Perform customer account maintenance requests from clients
• Provide sound business advice and suggestions to clients
• Retain business by identifying and addressing client issues
• Suggest ideas and improvements.
• Other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
• Minimum 1 years of customer service experience preferred
• Excellent training and customer services skills
• Strong organizational skills
• The ability to effectively communicate with various levels of management and demonstrate a professional demeanor at all times.
• Able to be flexible in a rapidly changing work environment
• Ability to work independently -- self-starter