THIS IS AN ENTRY-LEVEL POSITION.
0-3 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
Kane & Krowe is a promotional marketing and sales firm in the Cherry Hill area. With our recent expansion, we are looking to fill Sales & Marketing Representative positions within our company to help us keep up with our clients growing brands.
The Customer Service position will use their enthusiasm and eagerness to learn all facets of the on-site retail event business from the ground up!
Through participation and execution of all on-site event marketing and sales initiatives, the entry-level management trainee will progress into a management role as a Customer Service Representative and become ultimately responsible for the performance of on-site event marketing campaigns for a variety of key brands.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Attend marketing/advertising strategy meetings and communicate new ideas and feedback regularly
- Assist Account Managers with customer interactions and sales support
- Assist with the launch of new retail campaigns and products as needed as well as travel to the necessary retail locations
- Customer engagement and customer acquisition for our clients
- Attend and learn all product knowledge for clients and apply in actual consumer interactions and marketing initiatives
- Developing skills in training, coaching, and leadership
- Assist in the implementation of marketing plans, including product positioning, campaign strategies and market strategy insights as they apply to each brand’s on-site retail event
- Positive Attitude
- Student Mentality
- Team Player
- Flexible Schedule
- Hard Worker
- Want the opportunity for advancement
- Associates degree required, Bachelors preferred
This position will be compensated with an hourly rate that is negotiable based on education and experience, plus additional weekly bonuses and commissions
- An upbeat work environment
- Opportunities for advancement within the company
- Opportunities for paid travel (not required)
- Monthly bonuses
- All expense paid conferences