Are you competitive? Do you want to be the best at everything you do? Do you want to work in a growing, rewarding, industry?
Start an exciting career in the marketing industry! Full training provided with Kane & Krowe!
The successful candidate will be an integral part of our marketing department and will assist the Marketing Coordinator in developing and executing a successful well-rounded marketing program and public relations strategy, to include event coordination, planning, and campaign development.
THIS IS AN ENTRY-LEVEL POSITION, IDEAL FOR CANDIDATES WITH 0-5 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
- Planning and executing projects.
- Working with Marketing Coordinator and the Sales Operations Manager to integrate PR campaigns with customer promotions.
- Keeping updated on industry and competitive trends and regularly informing sales and marketing of noteworthy news items and opportunities.
- Process internal marketing requests to support the sales team.
- Keep all company business listings updated as location/ data changes arise.
- Maintain internal database for point of sale system and add new locations.
- Customer Relations
- Contributing to the daily growth and development of our company
- You will receive the best hands-on training
- You will develop excellent communication and public speaking skills
- You will be part of the best atmosphere in the Raleigh area attending fun events and team outings
- You will be able to grow within the company, our promotions are strictly from within, no outside Managers or Directors are hired.
- Competitive pay + uncapped commissions
- Excellent analytical and presentation skills and able to multi-task.
- Effectively balance strategic thinking and execution in a fast-paced environment.
- Self-confident and outgoing personality.
- Organized and detail-oriented.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- Entrepreneurial attitude and ability to think outside the box.
- Creative mindset.
- Knowledge of multiple social media outlets to increase the visibility of the organization
- Understanding of the design process and how to apply to projects.
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION, APPLY NOW!