Kamterter Products Waverly, NE
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Kamterter Products is a growing company, looking for self-motivated and detail-oriented individuals to be trained in seed quality aspects of production operations. Trained individuals will be able to monitor and achieve seed specifications critical to seed quality / protection and precision planting practices.
- Operating and maintaining equipment used in seed drying and sizing / conditioning operations
- Accurately logging and recording data in daily operations
- Following written / verbal instructions in order to maintain the highest standards of seed product quality
Starting Wage: $16.00+ per hour
Job type: Full-time - 40 hours per week
1st Shift – 7:00 a.m. to 3:45 p.m. Monday through Friday - Occasional evenings and weekends required.
During our busy season (November through April) schedules may be Tuesday through Saturday or Sunday through Thursday.
- High school or equivalent
Required license or certification:
- Driver’s license required
- Ability to lift 60 lbs.
- Good Math and Computer skills
KAMTERTER OFFERS EXCELLENT BENEFITS
- Medical, Dental – Employer pays Employee Health and Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Simple IRA Retirement Plan
- 120 hours paid leave
- Competitive wages
- Profit Sharing
COME JOIN OUR TEAM!!!
ManufacturingView all jobs at Kamterter Products