CDL TMF Delivery Truck Driver - Building Materials
KAMCO Supply Corp of New England
Kamco Supply Corp of New England, the regions largest distributor of commercial building products, is currently seeking a motivated, experienced, CDL Delivery Driver to join its success-driven team.
If you are a licensed CDL Driver who is looking for a rewarding, local opportunity with an established company, we want to hear from you! In this role, you will ensure the safety of each delivery from the moment you leave the facility until you have completed each job.
Truck Mounted Forklift (ie. Moffett, Crayler, Spider, Piggy, etc.) experience a plus.
Job Responsibilities may include:
- Treating customers in a friendly and professional manner
- Conducting a safe work zone during each job site
- Adhering to assigned delivery schedule and following all job directives precisely
- Documenting every step of each delivery by taking and uploading photos with our ODT tablet system
- Using your discretion to avoid damaging job site property when unloading materials
- Obeying all regulatory agency and company safety directives
- Working in cooperation with the Delivery Material Handler to determine where to set the materials and physically unloading them
- Providing warehouse support as needed
- Completing a thorough load check on your truck before leaving branch, ensuring that all delivery materials are firmly secured and all parts of your truck are in compliance with all federal, state, and local regulations
- Obeying all traffic laws and weight limits
- Completing and filing all logs and required government paperwork in a precise and timely manner
- This position does not require overnight travel
Specific qualifications for the Delivery Driver position include:
- Valid CDL – Class B or Class A
- The ability to lift 75-100 pounds repeatedly
- Pre-employment drug screen and random drug screens are required
- Boom truck experience is preferred
Benefits may include:
- Health and dental coverage
- Life insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
Equal Opportunity Employer
Kamco provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, gender identity, veteran or disability.
Drug Free Workplace
All potential candidates must pass a pre-employment drug screen, a background check and have a clean Motor Vehicle Record prior to any job offer.
Job Type: Full-time
- CDL Driving: 1 year
Required license or certification:
- Class B or Class A
· Kamco Supply Corp of New England
311 Indian River Road
Orange, CT 06477
If you have the right attitude and experience, we look forward to you joining our team!!!