We are seeking a dynamic and experienced Part Time Security Guard to join our team in Orlando, FL.
Work under the direction of the Sr. Manager of Manufacturing and Facilities Operations with day-to-day instruction and guidance from the Shift Officer.
Hours: 6:00 AM - 11:00 AM days may vary.
- Duties include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Monitor exterior gate to allow entrance or exit of employees and authorized visitors.
- View employee identification and/or visitor credentials and visitors have an appointment prior to allowing access to facility; ensure all visitors sign visitor log and are issued appropriate badges.
- Randomly check packages or items carried by employees and visitors entering and/or leaving the facility.
- Maintain guard communications center. Perform telephone reception duties in a courteous manner; forward calls to requested parties or take messages, as required.
- Monitor alarm systems and camera systems.
- Maintain detailed daily log to record activities.
- Coordinate response to emergency situations with Police, Fire Department and/or other responding civil authorities.
- High School Diploma or G.E.D.
- Prior security/law enforcement/military, 3-5 years facility security experience preferred.
- Knowledge of computer, Windows Office Suite to include: Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Knowledge of security alarm and camera systems desirable.
- Possess valid driver’s license and be able to drive company vehicles in order to patrol satellite areas.
- Maintain valid State of Florida – Class D license for unarmed security officers. Be available to rotate hours, shifts and days off.
- Ability to work overtime and long hours without relief, if needed.
All positions at Kaman Aerospace Group require access to information or technology that is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) and other US government security regulations. These laws do not permit access rights to non-US citizens or to other unauthorized individuals. Therefore, presently, all applicants must be US Citizens or US Permanent Residents ("green card holders") and/or otherwise comply with ITAR requirements for access rights to be considered for a position.