Stop searching for the next job and find your career! Join the sales team at Kama’aina Termite and Pest Control, Hawaii’s Pest Control Leader. Our sales representatives can earn an average annual salary of $70,000 with the opportunity to make as much as $150,000 per year.
We take pride in every service that we offer, and our team members are committed to providing the highest level of customer service. To ensure we’re always providing the best, we create a working environment where our team members can achieve success. We offer a competitive salary and benefits, and opportunities for professional growth.
Learn how to conduct inspections to identify infestations or conditions conducive to infestations by wood destroying organisms and/or insects, birds, or other pests for the purpose of making proposals and presentations to obtain sales contracts. The Sales Representative acts as a liaison between the client and the office, ensuring proper follow through and an excellent customer experience.
We are look for a candidate who is highly-motivated, results-driven, detail-oriented, and customer-service focused. Must be sales-minded, have a passion for developing sales relationships, and open to making contacts in person, via phone and networking.
Compensation: Training Salary + Commission. This is not a salaried position.
Employment type: Full-Time and Part-Time Available
- Learn sales techniques and product knowledge in order to sell termite control protection and renewals and/or monthly pest control protection to owners or agents
- Develop and manage termite and/or pest control sales leads using lead management software
- Generate leads through referrals or other tactics to create a customer base
- Contact customers after service is performed to ensure satisfaction and develop additional prospects
- Record accurate measurements and write correct descriptions of property and/or other areas inspected
- Prepare appropriate specs and treatment instructions in accordance with existing Hawaii laws, regulations, and company policies
- Calculate job costs, prepare proposals, and execute contracts
- Maintain equipment, vehicle, and personal safety equipment in clean, working order
- Gain experience in dealing courteously with customers, leaving customers' premises and furnishings clean and as found
- Pass all state licensing and/or company requirements
- High school education or general education degree (GED) required
- Six to twelve months related experience and/or training in sales is strongly preferred
- Excellent selling, communication, negotiation and relationship-management skills
- Highly motivated in generating leads and delivering sales results
- Strong time management, project and organizational skills
- Must have a strong focus on customer service
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to prospect needs
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals
- Ability to calculate rate, ratio, and percent, and to draw and interpret bar graphs
- Valid Hawaii driver’s license
- Pass a pre-employment drug screening and background check
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid holidays, vacation and sick days
- Ongoing professional development and training