Are you passionate about dental health and helping patients maintain their gleaming smile? Do you love educating and encouraging others on the best ways to take care of their teeth? Are you ready to work for a supportive team and give patients an exceptional dental experience? If these questions make you smile, read on!
With a KALOS-affiliated dental practice at Park Meadows Mall, you will be part of a team focused on exceptional patient care. The ideal candidate will be naturally kind and compassionate, with a very high standard of service. You will have the drive to learn and grow and will be eager to share your knowledge through patient education. We are developing our transformational consumer focused healthcare brand and are seeking team members who work at a fast pace, without ever compromising the quality of patient care. KALOS Registered Dental Assistant (RDA's) will work directly with an on-site orthodontist to facilitate clear aligner treatment and build our local brand awareness.
In this role, you will:
- Work under the direct supervision of the licensed dental professional to deliver exceptional client care
- Prepare all client treatment room in advance for orthodontic patients and ensure efficiency of subsequent patient flow
- Take high quality digital X-Rays and perform iTero scans
- Document dental care services by charting in patient electronic health records
- Educate patients on oral hygiene techniques in accordance with treatment plan
- Maintain patient confidence and protect operations by keeping information confidential
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies
- Review and document inventory and reorder supplies as necessary to maintain par levels
Given that this location is within Park Meadows Mall, night and weekend flexibility is critical. We have both full and part-time positions available.