- Posted: over a month ago
Kalmbach Media, an industry leader in entertaining, informing, and inspiring enthusiasts across several markets, is seeking a dynamic, digital savvy marketer to support acquisition efforts for our subscription brands. The New Business Marketing Specialist will plan, develop, and execute a broad range of print and digital marketing campaigns aimed at growing audience and revenue. This individual will also play a supporting role in the company's continued focus on digital growth through interactive marketing campaigns primarily focused on email, website, and social media.
Data is at the core of our strategy development and drives our business decisions. The New Business Marketing Specialist will collaborate with teammates on the Consumer Marketing Team to deliver smart, data-driven marketing campaigns, measure the effectiveness and adjust strategy based on meeting performance metrics and revenue goals.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Plan, implement, and analyze specific marketing plans through multiple sources including email campaigns, promotion on our branded content sites, social media, direct mail and more.
- Execute digital marketing promotions and testing, including working with internal and external teams on scheduling, creative development, order page setup, and response tracking.
- Plan, implement and maintain email and website promotions through our extensive in-house database and customer experience platform to strengthen performance and better target audiences.
- Plan and execute direct mail promotions and testing, including list planning and ordering, creative development, and working with outside vendors on component ordering, merge/purge, and lettershop/mailing.
- Work with internal customers and outside vendors on digital edition and subscription agency magazine sales and fulfillment, including communication of production schedules, pricing, and participation in sales and promotions.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- BS degree in Marketing or related field.
- 1-2 years of relevant digital marketing experience. Publishing or media industry a plus.
- Strong organization, planning and implementation skills.
- Process-oriented, deadline driven, and strong aptitude for accuracy.
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams including design, email scheduling and deployment, editorial, and audience development.
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this position you must complete our online application and attach your resume along with:
- A detailed cover letter outlining your qualifications and experience as it relates to this position
- Your salary requirements
Kalmbach is located in Waukesha Wisconsin, about 20 minutes west of Milwaukee. We offer a customer focused work environment and excellent benefits!
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
BusinessView all jobs at Kalmbach Media