- Vision , Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Life Insurance , Retirement
About the Role:
The Yard Jockey will move trucks and trailers and straight trucks between multiple facilities for loading and unloading products. There is no over the road work, Yard Jockey’s will be home every day.
- You move van trailers between facilities – often requires drop and hook.
- You move bulk feed trailers and straight trucks to scale and load bulk feed at multiple facilities.
- You move ingredient hopper trailers to load and unload products as multiple facilities.
- You move liquid tankers and air can trailers between facilities to load and unload ingredients.
- You are self-paced and don’t mind exposure to outside ambient temperatures.
- You take samples of product from the trailer bins for QA records.
- You may perform specific QA testing of product and log results.
- You communicate with the plant to coordinate loading of product on the trailer.
- You open and close bin lids on the trailer.
Who You Are:
- A holder of a valid CDL class "A" driver’s license
- Able to drive a manual transmission.
- Comfortable backing trailers.
- Possess DOT knowledge of trucks and trailers.
- Available to work nights, week-ends and overtime.
- Able to meet tight schedules and handle multiple assignments.
- Knowledgeable with disconnecting lines, general fifth wheel operation, and trailer landing gear.
- Able to lift 50 lbs. on a consistent basis.
- Have a high school diploma/GED.
About the Company:
Kalmbach Feeds offers the highest quality nutritional products for livestock, poultry, and companion animals. The company was founded in 1963 by Milton and Ruth Kalmbach with a vision to develop the finest products, providing customers with the best possible nutritional value. The Kalmbach family’s traditional core values have served as the compass for consistent success for over five decades, and the company has become the regional leader within the animal nutrition industry. Kalmbach Feeds enjoys an excellent reputation for quality and integrity within the animal nutrition industry and is comprised of smart self-starters who are driven to serve customers. Our experienced, talented team utilizes cutting-edge technology and proprietary processes to deliver safe, innovative products. Our stringent ingredient testing, computer automated systems, patented technologies, dedicated manufacturing facilities, and in-house nutrition specialists guarantee it. Additional information regarding our exciting company can be found at https://bit.ly/kalmbachfeedsculturevalues and www.kalmbachfeeds.com/.
Kalmbach Feeds Offers:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits with eligibility on date of hire
- 401(K) (traditional and Roth options) with generous company match
- 3 Weeks Paid Time Off in first year
- Company Paid Short Term and Long Term Disability
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Competitive Compensation
- On Staff Life Coach
- Medical and Dependent Care Reimbursement Plans
- Access to Beach Front Company Condo in Fort Myers, FL
Kalmbach Feeds is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Each applicant for employment is considered solely based on job qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law. The information contained within your resume and application, including employment history, educational history, and references, are subject to verification. Pre-employment drug screen (hair and urine), physical, and criminal background check required.
Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Kalmbach Feeds IncUpper Sandusky, OH
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.