Night Shift Company Driver
- Posted: over a month ago
About the Role:
Our main customer base is within a 500-mile radius of Upper Sandusky, OH. Nearly 65% of our customers are within a 150 miles of our manufacturing facility. This means most of our drivers are home every night.
- Drivers average 1700 to 2500 miles per week
- Transportation team members are paid a base rate per mile
- Pay for new drivers are based on experience
- In addition to their per mile pay, members of the Transportation Team are paid for loading and unloading bulk, bags and pallet deliveries, with extra premium for special equipment and short hauls
- You are happy to work between the hours of 3:00pm-3:00am (some shift flexibility)
Who You Are:
- Must be available to work nights, weekends and overtime
- DOT knowledge
- Ability to meet tight schedules and handle multiple assignments
- Must hold a valid CDL class "A" drivers license
- At least one year of driving experience with a clean record and a solid work history (Semi/Tractor Trailer)
- Tractor Trailer experience must be within the last couple of years
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs. on a consistent basis
- Must have a high school diploma/GED
- Must be able to load bulk and bagged product into bulk feed and van trailers
About the Team:
Our Transportation Team goes the extra mile to provide excellent customer service by delivering quality feed - on time, every time! We strive to always carry out our core values in every area of our business. We treat people the way we want to be treated, we own quality every time, we work hard to WIN as a team and we go the extra mile to delight our customers.
About the Company:
Kalmbach Feeds offers the highest quality nutritional products for livestock, poultry, and companion animals. The company was founded in 1963 by Milton and Ruth Kalmbach with a vision to develop the finest products, providing customers with the best possible nutritional value. The Kalmbach family’s traditional core values have served as the compass for consistent success for over five decades, and the company has become the regional leader within the animal nutrition industry.
Kalmbach Feeds enjoys an excellent reputation for quality and integrity within the animal nutrition industry and is comprised of smart self-starters who are driven to serve customers. Our experienced, talented team utilizes cutting-edge technology and proprietary processes to deliver safe, innovative products. Our stringent ingredient testing, computer automated systems, patented technologies, dedicated manufacturing facilities, and in-house nutrition specialists guarantee it.
Additional information regarding our exciting company can be found at www.kalmbachfeeds.com/ as well as by viewing the video at https://www.kalmbachfeeds.com/join-our-team.
What you will enjoy:
- Medical, Dental, and Life Insurance plans
- Competitive compensation
- 401K with company match
- 3 weeks paid time off in first year
- Short-term and Long-term Disability
- Medical Reimbursement Plan
- Access to company condo in Fort Myers, FL
Kalmbach Feeds is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Each applicant for employment is considered solely based on job qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
The information in your resume and application, including employment history, educational history and references, are subject to verification.
Pre-employment drug screen (hair and urine), physical, and criminal background check required
Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Kalmbach Feeds Inc
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at Kalmbach Feeds Inc