- Posted: over a month ago
About the Role:
At Kalmbach Feeds we want our Maintenance team to enjoy competitive pay with a full line of benefits including three weeks paid time off in the first year! The maintenance team requires someone with a high level of autonomy and requires a self-starter with a positive and proactive approach. The successful candidate must work effectively with all departments, management and employees.
- Responsible for Maintenance, Reliability and Optimization related to purchasing and receiving activities
- Storeroom maintenance organization and inventory control
- Planned work job kit creation and maintenance
- Computerized Maintenance Management Software implementation support
- Responsible for maintaining preventative maintenance, job catalog, and equipment document library
- Communication with parts vendors throughout the full procurement process
- Active maintenance of equipment bill of materials and inventory
Who You Are:
- Microsoft office
- Maintenance CMMS software experience (SAP, Oracle, MP2, or like)
- Basic understanding of mechanical and electrical concepts
- High level of organization
- Strong communication skills
- High School Diploma
About the Company:
Kalmbach Feeds offers the highest quality nutritional products for livestock, poultry, and companion animals. The company was founded in 1963 by Milton and Ruth Kalmbach with a vision to develop the finest products, providing customers with the best possible nutritional value. The Kalmbach family’s traditional core values have served as the compass for consistent success for over five decades, and the company has become the regional leader within the animal nutrition industry. Kalmbach Feeds enjoys an excellent reputation for quality and integrity within the animal nutrition industry and is comprised of smart self-starters who are driven to serve customers. Our experienced, talented team utilizes cutting-edge technology and proprietary processes to deliver safe, innovative products. Our stringent ingredient testing, computer automated systems, patented technologies, dedicated manufacturing facilities, and in-house nutrition specialists guarantee it. Additional information regarding our exciting company can be found at https://bit.ly/kalmbachfeedsculturevalues and www.kalmbachfeeds.com/.
Kalmbach Feeds Offers:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits with eligibility on date of hire
- 401(K) (traditional and Roth options) with generous company match
- 3 Weeks Paid Time Off in first year
- Company Paid Short Term and Long Term Disability
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Competitive Compensation
- On Staff Life Coach
- Medical and Dependent Care Reimbursement Plans
- Access to Beach Front Company Condo in Fort Myers, FL
Kalmbach Feeds is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Each applicant for employment is considered solely based on job qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law. The information contained within your resume and application, including employment history, educational history, and references, are subject to verification. Pre-employment drug screen (hair and urine), physical, and criminal background check required.
Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Kalmbach Feeds Inc
AddressUpper Sandusky, OH
ManufacturingView all jobs at Kalmbach Feeds Inc
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?