- Posted: over a month ago
Job Title: First Officer (Fleet will be assigned upon hire)
Department: Flight Crew
Reports To: Chief Pilot
Safely assist the Captain and crew, through the use of Crew Resource Management (CRM), in operating the aircraft in accordance with all Federal Aviation Regulations (FARs) and company policies and procedures.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
1. Performing pre-flight inspections of the aircraft and freight.
2. Assisting the crew with the necessary paperwork.
3. Operating the aircraft with precise attention to policy, regulations, and procedures.
4. Calling attention to any unsafe condition while on the ground or in-flight.
5. Performing post-flight inspections of the aircraft.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
1. High School Diploma or GED equivalent (Post-secondary education preferred).
2. Previous FAR 121 experience preferred but not required.
Ability to read, write and understand spoken and written English. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
1. FAA Multi-Engine Airline Transport Certificate
2. 2000+ hours of total time preferred.
- If Military: >1000 hrs. Total Time. Turbine and PIC are flexible.
3. 1500 turbine (Jet) flight time preferred
4. 500 PIC turbine (Jet) flight time preferred
5. Current FAA Class 1 Medical Certificate
6. FCC Radio License
7. No restrictions on International Travel
8. Legal to work in the U.S.
9. Ability to pass a 10-year security background check and pre-employment Drug and Alcohol test
If you need a reasonable accommodation for the online application process due to a disability, please call (734) 544-7010. Please include your contact information and details about posted position of interest. Only inquiries regarding assistance for those who need accommodation with the online application process due to a disability will be returned.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The ability to walk up or downstairs.
- The ability to work in a confined area for long periods of time.
- Must be able to lift up to 60 lbs.
Employees will perform duties both inside and outside of the cockpit in a wide variety of meteorological conditions, including extreme cold and heat.
If you need reasonable accommodation for the online application process due to a disability, please call (734) 544-7010. Please include your contact information and details about posted position of interest. Only inquiries regarding assistance for those who need accommodation with the online application process due to a disability will be returned.
*Must be legal to work in the U.S.
Kalitta Air LLC
TravelView all jobs at Kalitta Air LLC
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?